SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL
Quality - High Performance - Sustainable
UK's Leading Sustainable Palm Oil Producer
Sime Darby Oils Liverpool is the UK's leading sustainable palm oil producers since 2010. Not only we felt responsible to set up a dedicated supply chain of traceable and certified palmoil to Europe, but also many food producers put more emphases on a supply chain security. Therefore, we built Europe's first dedicated palm oil refinery in Liverpool (UK). So, we have an integrated supply chain for our oil. Besides, we have a state-of-the-art bakery fats production facility. We offer our own branded range of frying oils and bakery ingredients. Besides, we supply bulk oil products for industrial use in the food and personal care sectors. In 2015, Sime Darby Plantation Bhd, the plantation arm of Malaysia’s conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd, is the new owner of New Britain Palm Oil Ltd. In 2019, the downstream business of Sime Darby Plantation was re-branded to Sime Darby Oils. Sime Darby Oils also owns the multi-oil refinery and specialty lecithin factory Sime Darby Oils Zwijndrecht Refinery in The Netherlands.
Where Does Our Sustainable Palm Oil Come From?
All the Palm Oil in our products comes from our own independent certified estates. Our estates are in Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. We only use the finest seeds to grow our elite trees. Besides, only the best sun-ripened fruits are then selected for harvesting. We have total control of our supply chain and are able to trace all our products back to the source. From the planting of the seeds and refining in our own dedicated refinery. You can read more about our palm oil sustainability here.
- We have absolute control over the quality of our raw materials.
- We source our palm oil from our own RSPO certified estates.
- Besides, we have 100 years of technical experience in vegetable oil refining.
- We are proud to have a state of the art refining facility in Liverpool (UK).
- We guarantee that the very highest quality palmoil based products are delivered to you.
- All our products undergo stringent quality control testing and extensive evaluation.
- This always ensures that all finished products deliver the performance you need.
- We do not involve middlemen because of our integrated palmoil supply chain.
- Which means no third party costs or mark-ups.
- Therefore we enable to keep costs to a minimum in order to create value for our customers.
- Consumers are increasingly concerned about where their food is coming from.
- Also, they want to identify ingredients and know they are traceable to sustainable sources.
- Besides, EU laws now require oils to be declared by name, rather than the generic term ‘vegetable oil’.
- All the palmoil we use can be traced back to our own RSPO certified sustainable estates and associated smallholders.
- Moreover, sustainability is our core business driver.